• There is only one God, who lives forever and who exists in 3 persons – the Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.
• The Bible is the inspired, complete and unchanging word of God.
• Jesus died to pay the penalty for the sins of all people and by accepting this truth with repentance, they are forgiven, become Christians and join the family of God.
• Jesus was raised from death and ascended to heaven where he represents Christians as our Great High Priest before God the Father.
• He will return again to Earth to establish His reign as King and destroy all evil.
• When a person first believes in Jesus, the Holy Spirit comes to live within them to transform their life into the likeness of Christ, and to give spiritual gifts and power to declare the message of Jesus.
• The church is the people of God, called to:
Tell the world about the saving work of Jesus.
Demonstrate this truth by living a holy life and by exercising the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Build each other up in love, so affirming the message.
Baptize believers in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Proclaim Jesus’ death and resurrection until he comes again, and to remember Him in the ordinance of Holy Communion.